New patients are welcome to make an appointment by phone or online by clicking on the “Make an Appointment” tab on the top right of this web page.
If you are a New Patient to Glebe Medical Centre please bring the following to your first consultation:
1. A valid Medicare card if you have one (check expiry date)
2. If you are a Workcover patient, you will need to inform your Employer prior to the consultation and bring your employer’s contact details for verification to arrange payment through Workcover
3. If you are coming for a consultation on the Weekend or you are a Private patient or you intend on having a procedure eg Dressings/Suturing/Vaccinations, please bring a form of payment. We accept Cash, Eftpos and Credit Cards. We do not accept Cheques.
We Bulk Bill only on Weekdays, Monday to Friday but certain procedures and vaccines may incur a private fee.
4. If you need to change your appointment time please inform us as soon as possible on (02) 8070 6888 to avoid late cancellation fees.
5. Please arrive 10 minutes before your consultation to complete a New Patient Registration Form or bring the completed form to your first appointment.
We look forward to seeing you then.
Glebe Medical Centre