- Covid Vaccinations can now be booked online for eligible patients over 50
Book Covid Vaccination Here
Glebe Medical Centre is now offering Covid Vaccinations to eligible patients over 50 via online booking.
Due to the limited initial availability of vaccine stock, the Phase 1 b Government program will prioritise vulnerable patients who include:
– elderly adults aged 70 years and over
– other health care workers
– Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people 55 and over
– younger adults with an underlying medical condition (including those with a disability), and
– critical and high-risk workers including defence, police, fire, emergency services and meat processing.
You can check your eligibility by visiting https://covid-vaccine.healthdirect.gov.au/eligibility
Patients eligible for Phase 1B aged over 50 can now proceed to book for the vaccination clinic online. For patients who are eligible and are under 50, you will need to have a consultation with our GP to assess your suitability before booking into the clinic.
For all other patients, the Government program will be expanded as more vaccines become available over the next few months.
To reduce the heavy volume of phone calls to our receptionists and preventing access for regular patients, we respectfully ask that you do not call the practice regarding covid vaccinations and book online on our website instead.